No Escape: Game Edition!Scriptor
Name: No Escape: Game Edition!
Updated: 2023-05-11 11:04:45
Platform: Linux, Windows
Genre: 2D Game, 3DCG, adventure, BDSM, Big Ass, Big Tits, Fantasy, female domination, Female protagonist, humiliation, sci-fi, Sex Toys, slave, Vaginal Sex
The story follows Kathleen, a down-on-her-luck girl trapped on the same prison ship featured in the comic No escape! Tossed inside one of the VR-pods the story seems over before it has even started… Until she suddenly gets help from a mysterious benefactor! Now Kathleens being forced to dive into all sorts of smutty and rubbery simulations in an effort to escape her predicament! But beware, these simulations are designed to turn even the most willful girls into submissive rubber pets… Can you help Kathleen navigate the dangers of the simulations, or will you make her fall prey to all sorts of kinky bad ends? Either way if you like latex, rubber, heavy bondage, dollifcation, non-con (and con) perils and/or rubbery transformations then this is the game for you!
– Added 650+ images to the game (dear lord), bringing the total to about +/- 3500 now! ^^
– Added some more story progression: A short scene between Kathleen and Jack, together with a certain “problematic” event that leads Kathleen into the below VR-world!
– Added the first in-between VR world: Thornvine Estate! Meant as a smaller more “one-shot” type of thing compared to the “big” VR-worlds (like cybercity and the Desert), it takes place in a certain Victorian-era estate from which a very haughty woman hails from… Rubber maids abound! >:3
– Added the intro sequence to the above VR-world: In comparison to the other VR-worlds, this one also plays much more linear, and also doesn’t have a “hub area” for the player to return to. Instead the VR-world will split into “combat” and “serving” paths, the combat path being the one implemented in this update (the serving path being implemented in V0.27.1).
– Added about ~70% of the combat path: It goes all the way to the first room of the Primrose “hide-and-seek” mini-game. There are some place holders here and there (mainly the traps), but these will be added shortly (together with the last bit of the combat path) in the coming 2-4 weeks. ^^
– Added a mini-boss to Thornvine Estate: One of Rose’s sisters called Primrose! A bubbly and worry-free girl, she could actually be described as a pleasant person to deal with, were it not for her insane libido and “extra thing” she’s carrying underneath her skirt. Be sure to try and avoid her if you don’t want to end up as her new “Fuckpillow Princess”!
– Added a fail-state for the above mini-boss: It revolves around bimbofication, futa and amputee; with Kathleen being turned into a literal fuck-pillow for Primrose to use! (Although the amputee stuff is without any gore, and the lack of limbs is being explained in-game by portal rings.) An option to skip this fail-state is provided before it plays (for those who really dislike such content). Comes in both Con and not-so-Con flavors!
– Added the Slave maid regular enemy to Thornvine Estate! Prowling the hallways of the Estate, these rubber clad dolls would love nothing more than to capture Kathleen for their Mistress… Which leads into the playable fail-state described below!
– Added the following custom spritework, graciously provided by Tonkatsu!: The Slave maid sprites; both Violet and Primrose’s versions.
– Added the following self-made custom spritework: The Violet Blackmond sprites and some minor miscellaneous sprites.
Slave maid playable fail-state:
– Added the Slave maid playable fail-state! It features Kathleen being transformed into another faceless Slave maid; you can wind up in this one by losing to the Slave maid regular enemy inside the estate. (As always be sure to make separate saves during this bad end; since these can’t be used to continue the normal game!)
– Added the intro scene to the playable-state! Featuring a haughty Violet gleefully putting Kathleen into the Slave maid suit, together with some extra things. Comes in both standard (Con and not-so-con) flavors! ^^
– Added the first task during the playable fail-state: Cleaning duty! No maid can truly call itself one without having to duster some room décor from time-to-time after all. Be sure to provide any guests you meet during this with some “room service” as well! >;3
– Added the second task during the playable fail-state: Ballroom service duty! Taking place during one of Thornvine’s (many) wine parties, maid Kathleen will expected to serve guest drinks and anything else they desire…
– Added the third task during the playable fail-state: Personal attendant duty! This task sees maid Kat serving her new Mistress directly, doing all sorts of tasks throughout the day to please her new reason for existing. :3
– Added the mirror room end-day event! At the end of each day Violet will evaluate Kathleen’s performance as a new Slave maid, with either a reward or punishment depending on her performance! (There’s also a “special prize” if a resistant Kathleen manages to stay above 75 personality during all the three tasks. >;p)
– Added a progression mechanic to the above events: Personality! It works largely the same as the meter during the Salon Sweetie playable fail-state: The more Kathleen acts according the suit’s expectations, the less she’ll be able to resist and the more her mindset adjust to its new reality… Better keep that meter high! (Or don’t, I’m not the boss of you. Mistress Blackmond is. )
– Added a body expension mechanic to the above events: It’s directly tied to the Personality meter; the lower the meter gets the more Kathleen’s body starts to conform to “standard” Slave maid size…
– Added the end scene to the playable fail-state: It takes place many years after the playable portion of the fail-state, and sees the Kat maid being “retired” after many years of faithful service… Revolves around inflatable sack bondage, large insertions, rubber sinkholes and entombment! (Also comes in both Con and not-so-Con flavors.)
1. Extract and run
It’s been 2 1/2 months since my last post and boy has ol’ Scriptor been BUSY. Instead of making No escape 2! a comic I decided to make a fully fledged game set in its universe… And I’m finally confident enough to share with you the game thus far.