ISOR [v0.7]Mystic CRO
Version: 0.7 Patreon
Name: ISOR [v0.7]
Version: 0.7 Patreon
Updated: 2023-04-06 13:39:46
Platform: Android, Windows
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Big Tits, Corruption, Fantasy, Harem, Incest, Loli, Male Protagonist, Milf, Monster Girl, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Religion, Romance, Sandbox, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism
ISOR otherwise known as In Service of Retia
Ryu(default name) is a customary person who engages in not so normal things. Functioning as a barkeep and living a fairly droning and inactive existence with his sister and mom he seldom sees because of her work commitments.
One night Ryu ends up in an unconventional dream that goes to be something undeniably more extraordinary. From an inactive life he is involved and brought into a universe of imagination and struggle.
Question is, will he figure out how to shuffle between the two universes and two distinct lifestyles, while to support a goddess who’s just concern is her rebuilding to power and control?
* Fixed some of the reported things.
* Went back and changed some sentences and the usual grammar shit. (Much love Kurumi)
* Chapter 5 Story Content(Free Roam part)
- Chapter 5 Story Content Start
- Fixed all the grammar issues reported to me so far
- All reported bugs so far fixed!
- Big Quality improvement! (Equipment got upgraded! Yay!)
- Renders are now 1600 x 900
- – Side Note on this: Some scenes MAY -NOT- fully be shown due to sudden increase in resolution, as the game was initially intended for 720 and was made as such.
- – Then again what you sometimes notice is very minor and can be forgiven for quality upgrades I’d dare say!
- Added sex scene control (Basically some buttons so you can go back and forth and finish when you want)
1. Extract and run.
I’d also like to quote myself here after receiving a post – “Locked behind a paywall! Not worth playing!” I’ll simply quote my answer.
I wouldn’t go that far about it. The difference is primarily in delayed releases. When I update to v0.2 you’ll get the Patreon content that you didn’t get in v0.1. So that’s the difference. The delay. Which I think is fair to those who actually decide to support it.
There may be Patreon only content in future, but it won’t affect the overall length of the game. But that should be to specific requests someone may have.