Tomie Wants to Get Married Expansion

Tomie Wants to Get Married Expansion


Version: 1.260

4.1/5 - (20 votes)

Game Info

Name: Tomie Wants to Get Married Expansion

Version: 1.260

Updated: 2023-05-06 09:36:11

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian Games

Language: English

Engine: Unity

Platform: Android, Linux, MacOS, Windows

Genre: Anal Sex, Animated, Blackmail, Bukkake, censored, Corruption, Creampie, dating sim, Female protagonist, Groping, humiliation, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Milf, Mobile Game, multiple endings, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, prostitution, Rape, Sandbox, Sex Toys, Sexual harassment, Spanking, Stripping, Submissive, Urination, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism


Tomie is a college student who took a leave of absence from college.
She was no longer interested in studying or working diligently,
and she wants to meet and marry a rich man who will fill her vanity.
At the recommendation of her friend,
she joined a matchmaking company mainly used by rich men,
and she met and dated several rich men.
Whether she will succeed in meeting and marrying a really good rich man, or any other ending, is all up to you.


(Important Fix) “Return To Home event probabilities” had inverted inequalities
If you had specified a 95% probability of that event in the content options, it was actually only happening 5% of the time.

Visit extension partial update
(Added) The Cultist & Related Bad Ending
The Cultist approaches Tomie and preaches a new religion to her.
This can lead to a bad ending.
*Warning – This is a story of fiction that has nothing to do with actual real-world events.
Tomie must have Depression and Karma.
Tomie’s Pheromones or Attractiveness must be at least 300.
Only occurs after Day 31

(Added) Food delivery – Home Activity
“Cook and Eat” changed to “Food delivery”
Tomie can have food delivered and eat it.
If she eats the food, she reduces her weekly workout by 1 (may lead to weight gain)
And, if Tomie’s Corruption is high enough(70), she can play a little prank on the delivery man.
*After playing a prank, Tomie can invite him
H through active invitation will reduce Tomie’s Trauma.
Includes a dedicated Anim H-Scene (Vaginal_DeliveryMan)

(Added) Two Mini visitor variations immediately after some visit H Event
Naturo or Koman might want to visit Tomie’s house on the weekend.
However, if Tomie’s relationship with Naturo or Koman is completely over, or he has no relationship with them, they will not appear.

Installation Guide

1. Extract and run

Developer Notes



Leave a Comment