The Curse of MantrasWinter Wolves
Name: The Curse of Mantras
Updated: 2023-05-25 09:02:58
Sexual Orientation: Gay Games, Lesbian Games
Platform: Linux, MacOS, Windows
Genre: 2DCG, BDSM, dating sim, Fantasy, female domination, Female protagonist, gay, Groping, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, multiple endings, Romance, Spanking, Strategy, Teasing, Tentacles
The Curse Of Mantras is a dating sim with an optional card-battle gameplay.
You play as either Ace or Lily, as you wake up in a strange, supernatural world known as the Afterlife.
A peculiar man, called Mantras, greets you and introduces you to the world’s rules, along with your companions, all of whom have died under unknown circumstances, just like you, and represent avatars of one of the four elements: Water, Fire, Air, Earth, as well as one of the two arcana: Life and Death.
Ace and Lily embody the avatar of death, the most powerful avatar, and the only one who holds the power to activate a strange music box-like device, that can make them remember their past lives and, most importantly, why and how they died…
Each companion has an alignment: Order or Chaos.
Ace or Lily (depending who you play as) will choose between one of the two alignments and form a team that will fight the opposite team until all the battles have been won and their memories restored…
What’s New In Version 1.0.3
– added a “Back” button to go back to the map when you start a mission and are on deck screen should you change your mind
– moved the “Suggest Cards” to the bottom near the “Clear” deck and renamed it to “Auto” to make space for the new “Back” button
– updated the tutorial texts to reflect the changes
– now you can choose your partner in the deck screen by just clicking on the portrait. You no longer have to deselect the current partner and then select a new one
– this fixes some issues when entering a fight where a hero can’t be used, forcing you to use new deck button (not very clear)
– added information in the card itself about the upgrading system, now will display some info if you try to upgrade before the Third Awakening (when it unlocks the upgrading feature)
– now the mana cost of the cards is displayed also in the deck building screen
1. Extract and run