Mystic Valley

Mystic Valley


Version: v0.17.0

3.9/5 - (179 votes)

Game Info

Name: Mystic Valley

Version: v0.17.0

Updated: 2024-04-25 10:31:42

Language: English

Engine: Ren'Py

Platform: Android, Linux, MacOS, Windows

Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cunilingus, Harem, Humor, Male Protagonist, Mobile Game, Sandbox, Spanking, Vaginal, Voyeurism


Mystic Valley: Blossoming Desires in a Hidden Paradise

Life had dealt you a cruel hand. Orphaned at a young age, your world had shrunk to the sterile confines of orphanages, the constant churn of faces a stark reminder of your solitude. Hope, a fragile flame, flickered precariously. Then, just as despair threatened to consume you entirely, a lifeline materialized – a mysterious offer that shattered the monotony of your existence.

An invitation arrived, its elegant script scrawled across a heavy parchment. It promised a new beginning, a chance to escape the soul-crushing reality of your life. The destination – Mystic Valley, a secluded mansion nestled amidst rolling hills, veiled in an aura of intrigue. The terms – to become a resident, to live amongst its inhabitants. But there was a catch. The inhabitants were five women, each breathtakingly beautiful and shrouded in an enigmatic mystique.

Intrigued and desperate, you accepted. Stepping through the mansion’s grand oak doors was like stepping into another world. Opulent chandeliers cast a warm glow on opulent furnishings, the air thick with the scent of exotic flowers and unspoken secrets. And then you met them – the five residents of Mystic Valley.

There was Anya, the eldest, her regal demeanor masking a fiery spirit and a yearning for connection. Elara, with her mischievous glint and a body that moved with the grace of a dancer, promised a life of untamed pleasure. Luna, veiled in an air of quiet sensuality, held a depth of knowledge that hinted at ancient secrets. The twins, Iris and Violet, seemingly inseparable, radiated a playful energy that belied a surprising possessiveness.

Life in Mystic Valley was anything but ordinary. Days were filled with exploration of the sprawling mansion, its hidden gardens whispering tales of forgotten passions. Nights were a tapestry of whispered desires, stolen glances lingering a beat too long. Each woman offered a unique experience, a chance to explore a different facet of your burgeoning sexuality.

But beneath the veneer of luxury and desire, a subtle disquiet lingered. The reason for the invitation remained shrouded in secrecy. The women, while welcoming, held back a part of themselves, their pasts shrouded in shadows. Was there a hidden purpose to your arrival? Were you merely a pawn in a larger game?

Mystic Valley is a visual novel that delves into the complexities of desire and the intoxicating allure of forbidden fruit. It challenges societal norms, exploring the erotic potential of polyamorous relationships and the power dynamics at play. Will you succumb to the alluring whispers of temptation, or will you unravel the secrets that bind the residents of Mystic Valley?

Embark on your own journey of forbidden desires. Explore Mystic Valley today. (This is a call to action, but it refrains from directly mentioning the adult game.)


– 2 new Luna scenes
– 1 new Dora scene
– 1 new Mia scene with 2 custom animations
– 1 new PornLub scene with custom animation
– 1 new custom animated wallpaper for $15 patrons and above
– changed all cheat codes because they were leaked by me … by mistake
– bought a music pack that will make its appearance in the game, the first one is already in MC’s room
– changed the main menu theme from easter to casual
– removed a 0 from the version numbers, allowing me to better track saves, fix saves in the future
– updated the walkthrough
– changed lottery winings as follows: 80% chance of losing, 20% chance of winning $50, 10% chance for $500, 1% chance for $5000, I have also added a rollback block to prevent people abusing it.

– Fixed a bug where you couldn’t finish Amy’s new event
– Fixed a bug where Zoe was showering forever
– Fixed a bug where some of the girls names were missing during Amy’s cafe event
– Fixed a bug where Mia was overleveled for some reason in saves from 0.0.16-0.1.0
– Fixed a bug where you could repeat the Easter Bunny’s events which resulted in an error
– Added a check that will remove the “egg count” from your inventory once you’re done with the Easter Bunny
If you have any more issues or bugs don’t hesitate to hit me up.

– 1 new Ava event
– 1 new Amy event
– 1 new Luna event
– Easter-egg hunt is here! Collect them all, and earn prizes!
– Introducing PornLub on your PC with 1 event
– Finished the UI (couple of buttons left only, such as the Gym Icons, reading, teaching and fishing)
– Re-made most of Zoe’s scenes with better lighting (this will continue until all scenes are re-rendered again, however this time I’ll do it slowly patch by patch)
– Re-made the intro scenes with better lighting
– Re-rendered some of the animations with better video quality and lighting
– Fixed an issue that would make your game perpetually repeat Selena and Patricia’s event
– Added 1 new wallpaper for $17 patrons
– Added a new cheat code to gain all the eggs for $17 patrons
– Added 1 new wallpaper for free users
– Finally added a proper lottery ticket icon in your inventory and shop, instead of a heart.
– Decreased Zoe’s affection requirement from 8 to 7 to be able to sleep with her.
– You will now earn more money on your PC based on your smarts stats.
– You will now earn more money teaching based on your smarts stats.
– Re adjusted the Zoe’s night event (where she gave you a handjob), to be a bit slower.

– You can now sleep with Zoe with a 50% chance for meatballs … ops, I mean sex
– Continuation of Mia’s Sunday schenannigans
– Added a joint event with Zoe and Ava for the first time ever (choose wisely)
– Added hate system, you will have to buy gifts for girls and in the future they will get angry for bad choices
– Added a new quest log that shows every hint + player hint on the same screen
– Added player hints
– Added a new random park event, can you find the mysterious girls earings?
– Changed main menu animations
– Changed main menu music
– Tons of backend optimizations and changes
– Changed UI (which will most likely continue into 0.0.16)
– Removed some redundant sounds (such as the dumb clicks on some buttons)
– Added DOF to some renders to hide ugly backgrounds (mostly in the park)
– Added many cheats for patrons
– Added 2 patron specific wallpapers for your PC
– Removed the cheat panel (which is now replaced with entering a cheat code instead)

v0.0.14 Beta R3
This update has no version change and it has minor bugfixes such as cheat menu not working properly

v0.0.14 Beta R2
– Your Dora and Selena levels are going to be reset to 1
– If you still have issues unlocking the cafe or whatever, then my sole suggestion is to start over. You will still start with $200, so it’s not like you lose much, and you can just skip, or look at the new dialogue I implemented to avoid girls to talk about things they don’t know about yet.

v0.0.14 Beta R1
– Girls will no longer comment on things they can’t possibly know about
– Added a ton of new dialogue to make sure this doesn’t happen and you can level them in any order you wish
– Another attempt to fix Selena and Dora (both level is reset to 1 if you use your older save or start over)
– Re-enabled replay gallery

Installation Guide

1. Extract and run.

Developer Notes

Fixing and upgrading the game continues, there will be a patch mid month too. Once I am done recovering all scenes I will only focus on future scenes will not change anything in the base game anymore.

Because of this, there are still inconsistencies, in certain cases the MC, or the girls look different, or the entire scene looks different.

Using cheats other than the one provided with the game can lead to crashes and or other issues. I am not responsible if you burn your house down, or your dog bites you by using them …


Leave a Comment