Kings Fall

Kings Fall

Bastard Games


4.1/5 - (198 votes)

Game Info

Name: Kings Fall


Updated: 2023-06-09 05:14:35

Language: English

Engine: Other

Platform: Windows

Genre: 2DCG, adventure, Animated, clicker, Corruption, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Romance, RPG, Sandbox, seduction, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Transformation


In Kings Fall, you are the Chosen One, called by an obscure figure to travel through a world and kill a King who has been decided to meet his end. En route you meet many typical, goofy, hot, and plain old totally crazy people as they help you (at times in additional ways than one) in your movements. You will get plunder, work classes, and advance your capacities until you are the power of annihilation you were decided to be. Lords Fall will be a game where each and every NPC will have significance on the planet, alongside their own journeys, and workmanship.


Bug Fixes:
-Fixed error with webp not loading on Windows 7
-Fixed audio so it doesn’t lag when loading in on older systems

Installation Guide

1. Extract and run.

Developer Notes

“95% of the NTR contained in the game is optional, meaning you the player have complete control over wanting to see it or not. The remaining 5% is NTR for one of the characters in the game but there is no penetration (Only groping). It’s meant as a story mechanic that forces that character into your arms. The end result is you can then keep that character as a Lover going forward.”


Download Game

Leave a Comment