Failing to FathomTwoHands
Name: Failing to Fathom
Updated: 2023-06-24 11:46:01
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian Games
Platform: Android, Linux, MacOS, Windows
Genre: 3DCG, comedy, Existential, Female protagonist, Humor, Management, Multiple Protagonist, Paranormal, Psychological
In our current reality where the idea of dreams is unfamiliar, Failing to Fathom follows the account of Rachell Rohara, an understudy who one night awakens in an alternate reality and has a strange encounter we will generally call dreaming. Visit the city of Splu’jalova where you will meet numerous interesting or potentially critical characters, whom you can construct your bonds with a way you like.
The game contains things that are intended to upset or disquiet you, however everything is likely a fantasy all things considered, worry don’t as well.
– 6k words, give or take
– 150 images (I am very proud of the quality of these)
– 1 new character: A gyaru gal who is very close to someone
– Higher resolution base game (from 1280×720 to 1920×1080, images from previous versions are upscaled, but not redone, so they’re lower quality)
– Less black screens
– New music
– A bunch of spelling mistake fixes, changes to the script for clarity and added notifications that tell the exact date and time when the events are happening
– Fixed the wonky-looking bonds screens
1. Extract and run.
This visual novel is heavily story centered and the porn assets are few and far between.
The game contains flashing images that may affect those with epilepsy. Proceed with caution.
This game contains disturbing and/or sensitive themes.
Failing to Fathom is very early in development and is my first attempt at something creative. I have basically no prior experience with writing or game development, so bear with me on this one. Failing to Fathom contains many of my favorite elements from the games I cherish most with my fair share of twists and turns that make it my own. I hope you will give it a try and come along with me on this path of endless bewilderment.